Ocean Blue – Pompom for merino wool beanies
You can match a purple pompom to a blue Smart Merino Beanie. We make our own pompoms from high-quality extrafine merino wool without artificial additives. They are very nice, spherical and detachable. The pompom has a diameter of about 7 cm, is soft and pleasant to the touch. There is a latch sewn to pompom that allows you to attach it to the beanie. Pompoms only fit our hats and we only sell them as sets with our company’s hats.
COMPOSITION: 100% extrafine merino wool with Oeco Tex, Woolmark and mulesing free certificates plus metal clasp.
100% certified extrafine merino wool:
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
RWS Responsible Wool Standard
UNI-EN ISO 9001:2015
Advantages of merino wool:
- High-quality extrafine merino wool does not pill when used on a daily basis.
- It is very soft. Even delicate and sensitive baby skin accepts the direct touch of wonderfully soft merino wool.
- Natural fibers do not electrify hair.
- Merino wool is thermoactive. It maintains comfort and warmth in cool air, and after entering the room there is no fear of overheating.
- Wool has breathable fibers that absorb moisture and wick it away perfectly, leaving the skin dry.
- Merino wool is resistant to odors and dirt, you do not have to wash merino wool accessories often, airing is usually enough to refresh the product. It does not retain unpleasant odors, even after prolonged use.
- Extrafine merino wool is antiallergic and antibacterial.
- Extrafine merino wool can be washed in a washing machine on the wool mode and is resistant to shrinkage. Hand washing is recommended, but the products do not shrink several sizes after washing in a washing machine like traditional wool products.
- Merino fiber is twisted like a spiral, which makes it flexible and the products fit, adjust and work well. After washing, they return to their previous shape.
- Merino wool is biodegradable, so you can have peace of mind when it comes to environmental issues.